Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sister...

Sister,
I wish I could understand you just a little better.
Have a relationship with you just a little deeper. Sister,
I wish I could live in your world for just a moment, so that I could be closer to you.
All we want is you to realize your potential...Sister, I wish you could see how bright you are.
How beautiful you are, without someone beside you.  Sister, I wish we could go back to sharing the same room again, I hold those days close to my heart. I enjoy the thoughts we shared, the ideas we had, the conversations about the bible...speaking about God together. What happened?? Who changed your mind?? Sister, where's the solid rock you once stood on?? Did you forget?? Sister, stop fighting, not listening...Sister, you remind me of someone, me. Take all the clutter out and you will find that you still believe the same as me. Sister, you'll find that we aren't so different that we long for the same things. These things we seek they are not of this world, remember??
Sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment