Friday, March 12, 2010

The Red Cabin








Last weekend of February my husband and his college buddy planned a fun couples weekend only, no kids. It was so good to be away from are little ones but we missed them so much. It started with me forgetting my snow boots, funny thing I thought that my hubby had grabbed them and he thought I had grabbed them. No they grabbed themselves and stayed home. :) I turned back home and by the time I arrived at mount Ashland it was about five in the afternoon, I was so dreading the hike up!! The mountain kicks my butt each time! Although the late night hike up with just my hubby did me some good, not just the exercise but being able to enjoy some quite time with just my husband was good, real good. I get to see aside of him that I don't get to often. It reminds me why I feel in love with the guy! He has just a perfect character that I enjoy so much. I love how real and down to earth he can be, how romantic and loving he can be. I enjoy his wisdom and I love how special and wonderful he can make me feel. I am sure that I do the same for him. It's so easy to forget about each other and being reminded to focus on each other is good to each other and your marriage. Anyhow, playing games in the warm cozy yet very rustic cabin was pretty amazing. I enjoyed getting to know are friends on a deeper level. I enjoyed playing in the snow and watching the boys build there snow caves! The scenery takes your breath away. Here are some of the pictures we took while out to the Red Cabin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment